The iOS firmware is one of the most comprehensive and provides users with loads of features. Unfortunately, they don’t always provide users with the most basic of features and they are very restrictive when it comes to modifying the iOS to suit individuals and this is why we jailbreak. Android is a more open and less restrictive but it still doesn’t provide everything and Android owners can’t get iOS only features. A new app called TutuApp has been released for iOS users and has just been made available for the Android platform as well.
Image : TutuApp Android
TutuApp Features :
- Because it doesn’t require a jailbreak, TutuApp can be installed on Android as well as iOS
- Tutuapp is incredibly easy to use and, although it takes a bit of messing about to get it on your device, it is worth it
- Fast downloads and plenty of choice
- Packed with the most up to date apps and games
- Tutuapp is updated daily and all content is kept up to date with all the latest updates
- Easy to delete if you don’t want or like Tutuapp
Download TutuApp for Android :
You need to download and install the Application Package file [ APK ] onto your Android device. This is a JAR based file format and is zipped. These steps explain the whole process to you:
- Download the APK for Tutuapp to your computer from this page http://tutuapp.store/android or use this ( alternate link )
- Unzip and save the file contents
- Send the APK in an email to yourself
- On your android smartphone or tablet, go to Settings > Security
- Find the option for Unknown Source Options and make sure the box beside it is checked , if you don’t, you can’t download Tutuapp onto your device
- Now go to your email app and open the email you sent yourself
- Download the attachment to your device
- Find and tap on the downloaded file to install it
- Wait until the installation process has finished before you touch your device
TutuApp should now be up and running on your Android device and you can start using it .
TutuApp Not Working Fix :
When you install your tweaks and apps though TutuApp, you will find that you have to reactivate them every 7 days or so. Google PlayStore regular checks for certificates they haven’t signed and will revoke them so download NessTool [ext link] to block the revocation and continue using your apps forever.
It is important that you follow these steps in the order they are written. If you don’t, you cannot install TutuApp onto your Android tablet or smartphone.
Is TutuApp something you would want to try ? Tell us if you have any trouble following these steps and, to make sure you stay up to date with all the latest updates, follow us on Facebook.