With WhatsApp being the most popular of all social media apps, it would be hard to believe that the app could be made any better. After all, it is packed with features but the one thing you cannot do is customize it after you have installed it , you are stuck with those built-in features. WhatsApp++ is a modified version of WhatsApp, giving you access to many more features that don’t come with the stock app. Here’s what you get with WhatsApp++.
Image : WhatsApp Plus Download Tutorial
WhatsApp++ Features :
- The ability to hide your online status and your Last Seen status
- Disable read receipts so people don’t know you read their messages
- Use Touch ID and Passcode to lock and unlock WhatsApp++
- The ability to send DRM Free music to people
- Share unlimited amounts of media at any one time
- Add a full profile image – no need to crop to fit
- Customize the colors and the text on WhatsApp++
- Use a single tap to record audio instead of having to long press and hold
- Disable delivery receipts so the double click on the sender’s device is disabled
How to Download WhatsApp++ on iOS :
To install WhatsApp++ you must first install TutuApp. If you don’t have it, click the given link to go to full details including a detailed guide for TutuApp Download to your device. Once you have done that, you can follow the steps given below to download WhatsApp++ onto your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
- Launch TutuApp VIP on your device
- In the search bar, type in WhatsApp++
- Click on WhatsApp++ in the search results and tap on Get Free
- Wait while WhatsApp++ is downloaded to your iOS device
- On the popup message tap on Install and then leave your device while WhatsApp++ is installed.
Fixing WhatsApp++ Errors :
While most of you will have no trouble in installing the app, you might, if you are a first-time user, have a problem with WhatsApp++ not working. To fix this, and it is easy, follow these steps:
- On your device, tap on Settings > General then tap on Profile and Device Management
- Locate the profile for WhatsApp++ and tap on it
- Tap on Trust and exit your settings app
- Try WhatsApp++ again and you will find it all works properly.
Have a go at WhatsApp++ and see what you think of the extra features. Let us know your thoughts and follow us on Facebook for more updates and all the latest news.