Although the iPhone is without a doubt the best selling iOS device, the iPad is fast catching up. With its bigger screen and amazing resolution, the iPad is the preferred device for playing games and, for those that can access Cydia, there are plenty of iPad only tweaks and modifications to be had. Unfortunately, not everyone can get into Cydia these days because of a lack of jailbreaks but a new app installer has just been released that gives us back something of what we are missing. Called TutuApp, it allows free and easy access to a whole host of the latest apps and games, all of which are kept up to date. You can download Tutuapp [ about ] on your iPad today; the steps can be found below.
Image : TutuApp iPad Download
Download Tutuapp on iPad :
There are two methods to download TutuApp VIP on your iPad. Both these methods are explained below with step by step guide.
Method 1: Safari Method
- On your iPad, open the Safari browser. Go to tutuappvip.org
- When the page loads, tap the UP arrow in the top right corner of your screen
- Select Add to Home Screen from the options at the bottom of the page
- In the box for naming your icon, type in TutuApp. Tap on the Add button and exit Safari
- The Tutuapp is now on your home screen
Video: This will show you these steps
Method 2: Advanced Method
- On your iPad open your Safari browser
- Now open this [ link ]
- Tap on directly Install to your device
- In your Settings app, which will open automatically, tap on Install
- Input your passcode if you are requested to do so
- When Safari opens, tap the link on the page for Install Tutu
- Tap on Install to confirm what you are doing
- Settings opens again, tap on Install
- Tap on Next and then on Install
- On the last page, tap on Install > Done
Tutuapp can now be used on your iPad.
Fixing TutuApp Errors :
While you shouldn’t have any trouble with Tutuapp , there are two errors that you might be unlucky enough to come against:
- Profile Installation Failed error , click on the linked article to find the steps to fix this
- An app you installed won’t run , open Settings > General > Profile and Device Management on your device. Tap on Trust beside the right app certificate
Let us know if you use Tutuapp and what you think of it. For more iPad news and updates, follow us on Facebook.