For some people, iOS 7 is the latest version of the firmware that is available, due to hardware restrictions and a lack of support from Apple on the older devices. There aren’t many jailbreaks available for iOS 7 and that means, for some, there is no way to access Cydia. There is, however, another way to get hold of some of your favorite apps and games without the need for a jailbreak and it’s called TutuApp. This is an app installer that is full of all the very latest apps and games, as well as a lot of paid content . It is simple to use, with some of the fastest downloads available and is updated daily. Tutuapp [ about ] works on all iOS 7 devices and is available to download now.
Image : TutuApp iOS 7 Download
How to Download TutuApp on iOS 7 :
For iOS 7 users there are two methods to download TutuApp VIP on their iOS device. Since Apple has long stopped support for iOS 7 users with no release , following are the two ways to download latest modified apps.
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Open Safari and go to tutuappvip.org
- Our mobile web page will open; tap the UP arrow which will be at the top or bottom of the page
- Several options will come up along the bottom of your screen, tap on Add to Home Screen
- In the box, type in TutuApp to name the app icon . Tap on the Add button and close Safari
- You will see the Tutuapp VIP icon on your home screen
Video: A how to for the above steps
Method 2 : Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
- Open Safari browser and go to this [ link ]
- When the Tutuapp information page opens, tap on the link that says directly Install to your iOS device
- Settings will open automatically on your device, tap on Install; you may need to input your passcode
- Safari will open, tap the link that says Install Tutu
- A confirmation window will pop up; tap on Install
- Now your settings app will open again so tap on Install
- On the next page, tap Next > Install
- Finally, tap on Install > Done
Tutuapp is now ready for you to use.
TutuApp Crashing Issue Fix :
NessTool [ext link] is a necessary addition to your toolkit when you use TutuApp to install your apps. Simply put, it blocks the revocation of the app certificates that requires you to reactivate your apps every week by blocking Apple attempts to verify them.
Other TutuApp Errors :
While most people are finding it easy to use TuTuapp , some are being stalled by a couple of errors :
- Profile Installation Failed , this can be fixed easily with the steps at the given link
- Downloaded app refuses to run , open Settings > General > Profile and Device Management on your iOS 7 device, find the app and tap Trust
What do you think about TutuApp ? Follow us on Facebook and we’ll keep you up to date with all the latest developments