iOS 11.1.1 download [ext link] is here for anyone who wants to update to it, bringing the usual bug fixes and enhancements. With jailbreaking looking like a non-starter right now, we are lucky that we have TutuApp VIP installer to turn to. TutuApp VIP is an installer that offers some Cydia content as well as many modified apps and premium apps for free. It has now been given support for iOS 11.1.1 and. Because no iOS 11.1.1 jailbreak [ext link] is needed, we can all download it.
Image : TutuApp VIP iOS 11.1.1 Download
Download TutuApp VIP iOS 11.1.1 :
Choose one of these methods
Method 1: Safari
- Launch Safari browser and go to tutuappvip.org
- Wait while the page loads and the tap the UP arrow [ top or bottom of your screen ]
- Tap Add to Home Screen from the new options
- Type TutuApp VIP into the box and tap on Add , this gives your icon a name
- Close Safari and look for the Tutu App icon on your home page
Video: See how to download TutuApp VIP
Method 2: Profile Configuration
- Open Safari and go to this [ link ]
- On the information page that loads, tap on Install Directly to iOS Device
- Setting app will open, tap on install Profile
- Type your passcode in and then Safari opens
- Tap on Install TutuApp VIP and then on Install on the confirmation window
- Settings opens again, tap on Install > Next
- Now tap Install > Done
- Wait for TutuApp VIP to be installed
TutuApp Alternatives :
TutuApp VIP is not the only app installer that has been released. Over recent months, we have seen more and more, as developers try to give us something of what Cydia used to offer and, while they can’t fully replace Cydia, they are all decent alternatives. Not only do we get a few tweaks, we get paid content for free and we get some of the best modified apps there are, including Spotify++ and Snapchat++ .
Installers such as AppValley, Emus4U, vShare [ext link] and TweakBox [ext link] have all been released with support for iOS 11 and without you needing to jailbreak to install them, making them ideal for those who can’t use Yalu or who simply have no interest in jailbreaking. However, it is worth noting that, if you use any of these installers, you should also download a tool called Anti Revoke [ext link]. This works in a similar way to NessTool in that it blocks Apple from revoking the app certificates, so it is a necessary download.
Fixing TutuApp Errors :
There are three possible errors that you may find yourself up against although occurrences of two of them are rare. All are very easy to fix as you can see below:
- Profile Installation Failed – the linked article provides full instructions on how to fix this error
- If an app you downloaded, or even TutuApp VIP itself won’t run then you have a certificate error. To fix this, open Settings > General > Profile and Device Management. Now locate the relevant app certificate and tap on it then tap Trust. Try the app again, it will all now work.
This leads to the third problem. When you use TutuApp Installer for your apps and tweaks, you will find that, every 7 days or so, the apps will crash because Apple will revoke the certificates. The only way to get around this is to install NessTool [ext link] to block Apple and protect your apps.
Let us know how you get on with everything and follow us on Facebook for more jailbreak news.