Jailbreaking has always been there and one of the popular downloads from Cydia has always been the games emulator. Now jailbreaks are no longer there except for a limited number of devices and that means the emulators are out of reach too. A series of third-party installers has been released and one of them, HappyChick, is an emulator app that does not require a jailbreak to work. HappyChick provides the tools needed to play games from more than 18 different consoles, including PPSSPP, PlayStation, and Nintendo, as well as Cross Fire games. And it is compatible with Android, PC, some TV boxes and a smart TVs. A minimum 2 GB RAM is recommended to get the best out of Happy Chick [ext link] and to enjoy the many features it offers.
Image : Happy Chick Download Tutorial
HappyChick Features :
- Easy to download and simple to use
- No need to jailbreak
- Works on iOS 1 and 11 on all supported devices
- Supports Android 4 and above and other devices too
- Supports gameplay for more than 18 consoles
- Hosted on the cloud so downloads are secure and fast
- Suits all ages and type of player
- Gameplay can be recorded for sharing via Bluetooth and/or Wi-Fi
- Some games have multiplayer support on local servers, so Wi-Fi isn’t always needed
- One-Click-Play – no need to install different emulators
- Cloud server storage for games data so syncing is easy
- Custom Game maps and custom controls
- Loads more
Play HappyChick on iOS 10 and 11 on these devices:
- iPad Air
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch
HappyChick also works on Android 4 or higher, on Windows OC, TV boxes and some smart TVs
How to Download HappyChick:
HappyChick is a very easy emulator to install but it isn’t available in the iOS app store. Even though you don’t need to install a jailbreak, you do need to install a third-party app installer first:
- Download TutuApp VIP using the instructions at the link
- Open TutuApp VIP on your device, find and install HappyChick
- Enjoy your favorite console games
Alternative Method :
Emus4U App :
If you cant get TutuApp VIP on your iOS device for some reason, there is an alternative method to download HappyChick. You will need to use another external installer called Emus4U, which offers a wide range of other content besides HappyChick Emulator. The instructions are exactly the same as for TutuApp VIP; just download Emus4U first.
With jailbreaks in such short supply, we can expect these installers to get more use. To be fair, although they cannot replace Cydia they do give us a choice of solutions that provide some content to fill the gap and, not needing Cydia means that they are available to many more people, making them the ideal choice for those who have never wanted to jailbreak but still want some extra features and app choices on their iOS devices.
Have a go with HappyChick and don’t forget to let us know how you get on. Follow us on Facebook for more tips and tricks like this.