While the Android operating system is a bit more open than iOS and offers a little more in the way of functionality and features, there is still a lot missing. iOS users have the option of jailbreaking their iOS devices to get more features through the Cydia app store but Android users can’t do that. There is some good news on that front now; in recent months, there has been a spate of app installers that give iOS users the option of getting their new features without jailbreaking and the latest one, TutuApp, has now been made available to Android users as well.
Image : TutuApp APK
TutuApp VIP Features :
- No need to jailbreak so ideal for Android users
- User-friendly and fast to use and download apps
- Plenty of apps and games for users to download on their Android devices.
- Tutu is updated with all the newest apps and games daily
- All content is updated as soon as the updates are released, meaning you always get the most up to date games or apps
- If you don’t like Tutu, you can easily delete it
How to Install TutuApp VIP APK :
To download TutuApp on your Android device you must first download the APK. This is the application package file that holds all the data you need to install TuTu on your device. Based on JAR format, the APK is a zipped file but it is very easy to get it onto your Android device. Follow these steps to download Tutu:
- Download the Tutu APK [ file ] onto your Mac or Windows PC
- Unzip the file and then send the .apk file to yourself via email [ do not open it at this stage ].
- Open the Settings app on your Android phone or tablet
- Open Security and makes sure the box beside Unknown Source Options is checked. If you don’t do this, you can’t download the APK on your device
- Now open your email on your Android device and download the APK attachment
- Find the file and install it by double-tapping it
- Leave your Android device alone while the installation process completes
- Tutuapp is now installed on your device and ready for you to use.
TutuApp is the best app installer for third party and ++ apps but your apps and tweaks are still going to crash every 7 days. The only way to stop this happening is to download NessTool [ext link] and block the verification and revocation of your app certificates, leaving the apps running for as long as you want to use them.
Please make sure that you follow these steps exactly as they are written , don’t skip any steps and don’t do them out of order or Tutu won’t be installed.
Are you going to try Tutu on your Android device ? Follow us on Facebook and we’ll keep you updated with all the latest news.