TutuApp is a comprehensive app installer that gives you free access to tons of apps and games as well as other content. On top of that, it includes its own cache cleaner and memory optimizer as well as some of the highest speed file transfers around today. Because TutuApp is an mobile app, you can’t get it onto your PC so you will need to use an app called Bluestacks and your Windows PC. There is also a way to download it on Mac OS and you can find the instructions for that at the given link.
Image : TutuApp Windows PC Download
Download TutuApp Using Windows :
The main reasons for installing TutuApp to your Windows PC is because, not only do you get more storage space, you also get the bigger screen for viewing your content. Although it isn’t available officially for the PC, we’re going to show you how to get it. Make sure you follow these steps exactly otherwise it won’t work.
- Download Bluestacks [ link ] This is an Android emulator that allow you to run Android apps on your PC .
- Clicking the above link will automatically start the download so wait while that completes. It is quite a big file so it may take some time, depending, of course, on your internet speed
- When the download has finished, find the .exe file and double click it to start installing it to your computer
- When the installation is complete, go to your desktop and open the app
- Go through the sign up process, following the instructions on the screen
- Next you need to download TutuApp APK so go to your browser and open the given link. Again, the download will begin automatically. Here is the APK File for TutuApp
- When finished, the APK will have been downloaded to the default location so go to it and right click on the APK.
- Choose the option for Open with Bluestacks
- Bluestacks will open and TutuApp will be installed
- Now go to the App Drawer in Bluestacks and click the App icon and install modified games from TutuApp like Pokemon Go app
That’s it; you can now use TutuApp on your PC and enjoy all the paid content you want for free.
Let us know if you have any trouble with these instructions and what you think of TutuApp on your PC. To get more tips and tutorials like this one and to stay up to date with all the latest new, follow us on Facebook.