TutuApp is an Android and iOS based app that lets you install paid games and apps. Because it is an mobile app, you won’t be able to use it on your computer right away. However, there is a way to get it on your Mac computer and PC and it involves the use of Virtual machine software called BlueStacks. Before we show you how to do this, it’s worth noting that TutuApp offers more than just games and apps to download. It also offers exceeding high speed file transfers and has its own built-in memory optimizer and cache cleaner to keep things running as smoothly as possible. Here’s how to download TutuApp on your Mac OS using BlueStacks.
Image : TutuApp Mac Download
How to Download TutuApp VIP using Mac OS :
- On your Mac, open the browser and go to this link here [ link ]
- Download the Bluestacks app. Please note this is a dmg file of 260 MB+
- Once Bluestacks is installed on your Mac , download the .apk file for the TutuApp [ APK ]
- Now open Bluestacks and look for the .apk file , click it
- In BlueStacks, open the TutuApp APK and install onto your Mac computer.
- Create a user account and, when you’ve done that, go ahead and follow the instructions to download Pokemon Go Hack and many more games and apps onto your Mac following the instructions at this link.
While TutuApp doesn’t offer the same depth of functionality that the jailbreak store Cydia does, it is the closest thing to it that we have in the absence of a jailbreak that can be used by everyone. Until now, jailbreaking was the only way to get your paid content for free but, thanks to apps like TutuApp, you can now enjoy it all on the bigger screen of your Mac computer. Let us know how you get on with installing TutuApp using your Mac OS X and for more tips like this one, follow us on Facebook.