There are quite a percentage of users who have opted to stay on iOS 9, preferring it above all other versions of the firmware. While there is a jailbreak for iOS 9 in the form of PPHelper, it is only available to those with a 64 bit device. Anyone who is on an older device or an older iOS 9 version can now not access Cydia and download all the content they have become used to. Until today, that was the case but we can now tell you about TutuApp VIP. This is a feature rich app installer, packed with free games and free apps, all of which are kept updated.
Image : TutuApp VIP iOS 9 Download
TutuApp VIP [ about ] is incredibly easy to use and features some of the fastest downloads around. You can download it today on iOS 9 and here’s how to do it.
How to Download TutuApp VIP on iOS 9 :
Method 1: Using Safari Browser
- Open the Safari browser on your iOS device
- Go to tutuappvip.org
- Go to the UP arrow and tap on it.
- Tap on Add to Home Screen from the options on the bottom of your screen
- Now you will be asked to rename your app icon so call it TutuApp and tap on Add
- When you close Safari, the TutuApp icon will be on your home screen
Video: This shows you these steps
- Open the Safari browser and open this [ link ]
- On the information page that loads up, tap on directly Install to your iOS device, this will load the configuration profile onto your iPhone or iPad
- The Install Profile page will open in your Settings app; tap on Install
- Type your passcode in if needed and Safari will open
- Tap on Install Tutu
- Tap Install to confirm
- Your Settings app will open; tap on Install
- Tap Next > Install in the next page
- Finally tap on Install > Done
When the installation is complete, TutuApp VIP version will be ready for use.
Fix TutuApp Errors :
Although most users have had no trouble with Tutu, there are two common errors being reported. They are both easy to fix:
- Installed app or game won’t run – tap on Settings > General > Profile & Device Management; locate the app certificate and tap on Trust
- Profile Installation Failed , if you see this error, you can find the solution in the linked article
What do you think of TutuApp ? Follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates.