The last few years have been very lucrative for jailbreaking, with utilities coming at us from every direction. Sadly, that all came to an abrupt halt with iOS 10 and we found ourselves limited with just Yalu Jailbreak [ext link] to use and this was limited in who could use it. So now, with so many people unable to use Cydia [ext link] and iOS 11 download [ext link] now here and not yet jailbroken, we have started to look for alternative solutions while we wait.
Image : TutuApp Download iOS 11
TutuApp VIP is the best app installer of its type, providing us with access to all sorts of paid and premium content, including Pokémon Go, apps and tweaks, all for free and all yours without having to jailbreak first. TutuApp is fully compatible with iOS 11 so we are going to show you how to install it.
How to Download TutuApp VIP for iOS 11 :
Choose from one of these methods:
Method 1: Safari Browser
- Open Safari on your iOS device and go to tutuappvip.org
- Tap the large UP arrow at the top or bottom of the screen
- Choose Add to Home Screen from the options on the bottom of your screen
- Type TutuApp into the box to name your icon and tap on Add
- Close Safari and you will see the TutuApp icon on your home screen
Video: This is a walkthrough of the above steps
Method 2: Configuration Profile
- Launch Safari and bring up this [ link ]
- Choose to Install directly to iOS device on the page that loads
- When your Settings app has loaded, tap on Install Profile
- Input your passcode and wait for the Safari browser to open again
- Tap Install TutuApp and then confirm by tapping Install on the confirmation window
- Settings will open again, tap Install > Next > Install
- Finally, tap Done and wait while TutuApp is installed on your iOS device
How to Fix TutuApp Errors :
Most people have had a trouble-free experience with TutuApp VIP Installer but there are a couple of common errors that have shown up from time to time:
- Profile Installation Failed – The linked article provides all the information you need to fix this error
- If an app that you installed won’t open or run, go to Settings > General > Profile and Device Management. Find the app certificate and tap Trust. Try the app again, it should be fine now.
Tell us how you get on with TutuApp VIP Installer on iOS 11 and, for more updates on the iOS 11 jailbreak, follow us on Facebook .