Since iOS 10 was released, we have seen a distinct slowdown in the number of usable jailbreaks released. Because of this, we have had to turn elsewhere to get the apps and games we have become used to installing. The latest app installer to be released, one that doesn’t require a jailbreak to work, is called TutuApp VIP and it is home to a vast amount of content. Updated daily, Tutuapp VIP [ about ] plays host to all the latest apps and games, including paid content, all for free. It is one of the easiest to use and features fast downloads alongside a user-friendly interface. Tutuapp VIP works on all devices, whether they have a jailbreak or not and you can download it on iOS 10 now.
Image : Download TutuApp VIP iOS 10
Download TutuApp VIP on iOS 10 :
Below are the instructions to download TutuApp VIP on your iPhone and iPad. There are two methods to install TutuApp VIP version.
Method 1: Using Safari Browser
- Launch the Safari browser
- Open tutuappvip.org and wait for the web page to load
- Tap the UP arrow [ bottom or top of the page, depending on the device you use ]
- Choose Add to Home Screen from the Save options that appear
- You will need to name the icon so call it TutuApp and tap on the Add button
- Close Safari and you will see Tutuapp VIP on your home screen
Video: Watch to see these steps being performed
Method 2: Advanced Configuration Profile Download
- Open Safari and open this [ link ]
- A page will open with lots of Tutuapp information; click on directly Install to your iOS device
- Your Settings app will open; tap on Install and input your passcode if needed
- When Safari opens, tap on Install Tutu
- Tap Install on the confirmation window
- Your Settings app will open again, tap on Install
- A new page will open, tap Next > Install
- Lastly, tap on Install > Done
Tutuapp VIP is now ready for you to begin using.
TutuApp Error Fixes :
Most users find that they have no trouble at all but there are reports coming in of a couple of errors. These are very easy to fix:
- Profile Installation Failed error , click the linked article for more details on how to fix this error
- Installed app fails to run , go to Settings > General > Profile & Device Management. Look for the certificate for Tutuapp and tap on the Trust button beside it
Will you use Tutuapp or are you going to hold on and see if a new jailbreak is released first ? For all the latest news, follow us on Facebook.