iOS 10 is a few months old now and it seems to be the return of the old ways of jailbreaking, when we had to wait or months for a new utility. iOS 10 has been surprisingly lacking, not just in jailbreaks but in information from the teams themselves. Apple has recently released iOS 10.2.1, a small update containing bug fixes and a few enhancements and, although there is a jailbreak, called Yalu, that supports it, not everyone is able to use it. That means having to look for an alternative way of installing Cydia tweaks and apps on our devices and that solution comes to us as TutuApp VIP.
Image : TutuApp iOS 10.2.1 Download
This app installer does not require you to install a jailbreak and gives us access to tons of tweaks, apps and games for free. Easy to use, here’s how to download TutuApp VIP Installer on your iOS 10.2.1 device.
How to Download TutuApp on iOS 10.2.1 :
Here are the instructions you need for both methods of installing TutuApp VIP Installer [ about ].
Method 1: Safari
- Open Safari on your iPad or iPhone and go to tutuappvip.org
- Wait until the web page has fully loaded and then tap on the UP arrow [ top right on the iPad and bottom center on the iPhone ]
- Some Save options will load across the screen; tap on Add to Home Screen
- Input TutuApp VIP when asked to name the icon. Tap Add and close Safari
- TutuApp VIP icon should be on one of the home pages
Video: Watch to see how TutuApp is installed
Method 2 : Configuration Profile Download
- Launch Safari and go to this [ link ]
- On the new page that opens, tap the link for directly Install on iOS device to install the configuration profile
- Settings will open on the Install Profile page; tap Install
- If asked to, put your passcode in
- Safari will open, tap Install TutuApp
- Confirm by tapping Install
- Settings will open, tap InstallNow tap on Next and then Install
- Finally, tap Install > Done.
- You can now start using TutuApp VIP Installer
Fixing Errors on TutuApp VIP :
Errors are rare on TutuApp but we have had reports of two very common ones. Luckily, both are simple to fix and shouldn’t cause you any trouble:
- If a downloaded app won’t run, open Settings > General > Profile & Device Management. Find the certificate for the app that doesn’t run and tap Trust. It will work now
- Profile Installation Failed , if you see this error, click the given link to find out how to fix it
Are you prepared to give TutuApp a go or will you wait until Cydia is updated? Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates and news.